Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Clarification on Organisational Snapshot

Plz find the modified problem statement on the recruitment page.
The Stage I involves recruiting employees at your own discretion, in any ratio.
The organisational snapshot will be provided in Stage II, where this ratio has a greater role.
Stage II onwards the final calculations will be done considering a balanced organisational structure,
satisfaction , efficiency levels and of course your networking.

Gl Hf
www.masthishk.nitie.net

4 comments:

nitin said...

hi all,
i'm nitin from MDI
please add me as a friend and start networking
MY ID-mdirocks

Samir said...

hi...
im SAMIR from XIMB
my id is 123kids

Tarun Gugnani said...

Hi,
I am tarun from IIMB
My id is : tarung06

Cheerypie said...

Hi This is chetna form iit madras
my id is : el_equipo